KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, April 15, 2013

Sold another canvas print of Marsh View at Pawleys Island and On a mission...

So glad to sell another print of Marsh View at Pawleys Island.  This is one of my best sellers and I hope to sell many more. The original is still available but it is 41"x60".  I hope to find a patron that would like a large landscape for their home or office.  It is one of my favorites but I want to find a home for it.  I am one prolific artist and I like to see my "children" move on out into the world.  Looks like I may be getting another commission so I had better get the one I have now done soon.  I have never had to wait so long for each layer to dry due to the change in white oil paint.  I had better count on that in the future or find a manufacturer that has not turned white paint into something a littler thicker than melted butter.  This is going to take some getting used to.

My husband and I often wonder why some drivers go so far over the speed limit in town only to end up at the same red light the others end up at.  Why are some people in such a hurry?  Could it be their butts are on fire and they have to get some where fast to put it out?  Or, as my brother-in-law says, they must be on a mission for God so we have to get out of the way.  I like both reasons.  Love to laugh!



Be sure to look for "Reaching Out" on The Mindy Project". It is in Mindy's office and so far there have been shots of it on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, and 18th episodes.



Check me out on www.thehourofjoy.com with Joy Sutton who wants to be the next Oprah!  I am on Episode 5 Stardom.

Sell Art Online
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment