KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Computers do not like me and That is why they do that...

I really have to restrain myself from taking a hammer to our computer at times.  I carefully composed an email newsletter that I sent out last night.  I followed the instructions to the letter as I always do and for some reason my rough draft was sent out instead of the final version.  So, instead of the location where I will be appearing with my artwork on May 7th, there is an incomplete sentence that is embarrassing.  From now on I will compose the letter on a word document and copy paste it.  This is the second time this has happened and there will not be a third!  I am going to try to cheer up now.  This is certainly not the end of the world.

I think I have figured out why there are commercials of the program included in the commercial breaks.   Now there are so many commercial breaks the producers show a bleep of the program because they are afraid you won't come back and then you will miss more commercials.  I'm not sure, but I think there are more commercial breaks then actual program.  I think I will time them.

I will be appearing with some of my work at the Pulaski Market Place on May 7th from 4-8pm!  Hope to see you there and don't forget about my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America!  Just sold another large canvas print of Marsh View at Pawleys Island to a great Virgina patron.

Also, check out my portfolio.  I have a number of new uploads!

Art Prints

Sell Art Online

Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment