KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sold Another Print of Reaching Out and While I was Still in the Driveway...


Be sure to check out two more additions to my Beautiful Nudes Gallery. I am especially pleased with the linear accents and value contrast of these two works. My charcoal nude drawing, "Reaching Out" is now my best seller for print sales on Fine Art America. One was sold Sunday to a great patron in California. I am so pleased with the public's response to my nude drawings and all the great comments I am getting from my peers!

A few days ago my husband noticed that one of his co-workers looked extremely tired and down. He asked her if she was all right and she said she was so tired she just wished she could go home. My husband said that's nothing, he wanted to go home before he was out of our driveway. I think we need to win that lottery but I don't think we will be struck fourteen times in one day which I am told are the odds of winning it. In the past my husband has made jokes about things that came true- things we didn't want to come true so now he is making jokes about the Lottery. Maybe it only works on things we don't want. Oh well! All anyone really has is a limited amount of time. I try to live it to the fullest. I am so glad I am an artist!

Be sure to check out my Limited Time Specials on Fine Art America.
http://kendall-kessler.fineartamerica.com/

Sell Art Online
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment