KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, April 9, 2012

It Can Not Be the Nude Drawings this Time and Just in Case...


A while back I posted a blog regarding my nude drawings. One of the charcoal drawings in my Beautiful Nude Series is selling as well as my mountain and ocean scenes. I put the same blog on Fine Art America as I do on Blogger.com and that day I received an unusually high number of hits on Blogger.com It didn't occur to me until a few days later that the reason for the activity may have been the nude theme. My hits went back to normal until today when I received a large number of hits and this time the blog had nothing to do with nude drawings so I am pleased that I am getting more attention. Blogging doesn't come easy to us painfully shy people but I am working at it.

The other day my husband was working on something with the TV on and thought he heard the name Justin Case. He couldn't believe anyone with the surname Case would give their son the name Justin. That is certainly one name to avoid in this case - pun intended. It turns out the name was Dustin Caseguard. That certainly makes more sense. I will never forget a friend in college whose last name was Swift. He told everyone his middle name was Natu. You have to have a sense of humor to go by Not too Swift. I always tell people that have trouble getting my name right that it is just like the motor oil. My mother swears that Kendall Motor Oil was not around when I was named.

No comments:

Post a Comment