KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Murphy Found Me This Time and I Actually Had That Thought...


Last January I blogged about how I put up a show without cutting my finger on a metal frame, leaving an essential part of the show thirty miles away or making some other aggravating error. This time Murphy was with me the whole time. I knew he wouldn't stay away. I hurt the lower part of my back, banged a frame into a finger, left my cell phone at the site and remembered it when I was almost home, and I had to deliver one of the photographs of the artist that had the show before mine. In addition, the rain was pouring down as I un-loaded my car. If anything can go wrong, it will. Oh well. The show looks good and hopefully will get a lot of attention.

Many people think that artists are crazy. I used to try to convince them that wasn't so but I gave up. Maybe we are nuts or at least, maybe I am. The other day I was writing something down for the first time in a long time. Like everybody else I am pushing buttons on a computer. I wrote a word down that I was not sure of and I actually had the thought it would correct itself like on a computer. Now that's nuts!Art Prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment