KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Sometimes the Answer is Staring you in the Face and The Shelf Life of the Consumer...


I have been so stressed out with my painting lately that I am ready to fall over right now as I type this. I am determined to keep posting my thoughts. It keeps me sane the way painting usually does. Most of the time I love to paint and even though it is a crap shoot as I have mentioned before, I still love the effort and the uncertainty of the outcome. Once in a while, after many hours of working like a lunatic, the painting just doesn't come together and I have to admit defeat. That happened today but I am taking it in stride. There is always tomorrow and I still have paint and canvas. I hate scraping paint off of a canvas but that is the life of a painter. I have many more successes than failures so I can't really complain.

My husband has found a drink that when mixed with milk tastes great and supplies the nutrients he may be missing on his awful fructose intolerant diet. I have always read labels on foods and am amazed at all the additives. I always try to eat things that haven't been tampered with but there are some things that I just close my eyes to. I don't know how we got into this fix but my husband thinks the main reason is manufacturers are more concerned with the shelf life of food than the shelf life of the consumer. I think he is right so go get something you grew yourself if possible and have a great evening!

Check out my limited time promotions on Fine Art America. I have three canvas print specials each week.

1 comment:

  1. Ben, I hope you see this blog. I sent you a message about how I hadn't seen your comments until today. Thanks and I hope you keep checking out my blog!
    Kendall Kessler

    ReplyDelete