KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, June 8, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Ferrum College Visit, and The Round Table....

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am working on the third layer of my latest Kendall Expressions painting.  Now I have hit a bump.  Not sure if I want to continue with the more complicated system of colors that I started today or stay with broad colors and brush strokes.  I won't be able to get back to it until Wednesday. 

Tomorrow I am meeting with the president of Ferrum College, Jennifer Braaten.  She wants to show me what is happening with art there and is considering buying one of my paintings for the school and one for her home.   

 


Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART


IMG_1664
Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  Original 24" x 18" Acrylic   Painting $1350

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/silver-lining-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html


 



 Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

The ants are back in full force!!!  Yikes!  I have the poison drops out but they are still here.   I refuse to put out dangerous pesticides and have tried all the natural ones.  The drops can't hurt us in any way but the ants are supposed to take the poison back to the nest and kill the queen. 

 

Well, yesterday I noticed there were only a few so I put more drops out.  Big mistake!  I could not believe how many ants showed up and sat perfectly round the drop and sipped away.  It made me think of the knights of the Round table but I don't think they were solving any world problems. 

I mentioned the round table to Clyde and he said they were probably solving more problems than Congress.  Wow!  Big government burn!!!




Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Sunday at 5:00!

 

Wildflower Rush is on Special all  June !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 50"x 40" canvas print of Wildflower Rush  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 wildflowerrushcopyright

Wildflower Rush  10"x 8" Oil  Painting    $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/wildflower-rush-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 eagleexpress (1)
Eagle Fire   Original 20" x 16" Acrylic Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

cloudswirlpoocopyright

Peaks of Otter  Original 20" x 16" Oil   Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/cloud-swirl-over-the-peaks-of-otter-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment