KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, and Not Tom Cruise...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I didn't get to paint today.  Too many other things to do but I will get to paint tomorrow.  I am very excited about my latest mountain painting!  It is really coming along and I am glad I am documenting the different stages for myself and for people that would like to buy a print of one of the stages. 

I may mess something up and wish I had left it alone but now I can at least see  the versions I lost.  It is always an arm wrestling experience but I'll get it done.  Cheers!


Here is my latest Kendall Expressions addition to my portfolio!  I am real pleased with the vibrant energy in this one!

IMG_2334 (2)

Owl Stare 20"x16" Oil Painting    $670.00

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/owl-stare-kendall-kessler.html

 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART


 

 Life with The Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler

As I have mentioned before, I love to joke around about internet scammers with Clyde.  The other day Tom Cruise asked me to be one of his friends on TSU.  A lot of people put up twitter accounts with a celebrity name and picture, but they also include a disclaimer that the account isn't really the celebrity's account.

This one on TSU just had the actor's picture, birth date, and nothing more.  I decided to have some fun with the scammer.  I sent him or her a message asking if the account was a fan page for the famous actor.  The response was, "Fan page, is that picture really of you or someone else? "  That sentence could mean the scammer was wondering why I was questioning the account or affirming my question.  I said it was me and the next message I received was exceptionally vulgar.  Definitely not Tom Cruise!  LOL!




Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

 

Wildflower Rush is on Special all  June !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 50"x 40" canvas print of Wildflower Rush  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 wildflowerrushcopyright

Wildflower Rush  10"x 8" Oil  Painting    $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/wildflower-rush-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 bueridgemistcopyright
Blue Ridge Mist  Original 16" x 12" Oil Painting $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/blue-ridge-mist-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

tigerstaremedcopyright

Tiger Stare  Original 20" x 16" Oil   Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/tiger-stare-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment