KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, June 26, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Alan Painting, and Kind, Blind, and Out of my Mind...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Glad to get some rain!  We have some tomato plants and they were sagging a little.  Clyde can't eat tomatoes so I think it is real nice of him to plant them for me and Alan.  I am trying real hard to get all of my work done so I can get out of here. 

I am one of those rare girls that does not like to shop but my summer shirts are falling apart so I am going to suck it up and get to a store.  Maybe I will break my ten minute shopping record!


Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

IMG_2292 (1)

Alan  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/alan-kendall-kessler.html





 Life with The Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler

I love to goad Clyde because he almost always comes up with  a funny I like to post.  Laughter is very important to me and sometimes he makes me laugh so hard I have to gasp for break.  So far, we haven't had to call 911!

As I have mentioned before I have always thought Clyde was a handsome man and he still is after all these years.  He thinks I am kind, blind, and out of my mind but I don't agree.

Since yesterday was our anniversary I told him I married Gorgeous George.  His reply was then why did you marry me, too?  Ha ha!  I am not a bigamist, you fool!



Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today at 5:00!

 

Wildflower Rush is on Special all  June !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 50"x 40" canvas print of Wildflower Rush  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 wildflowerrushcopyright

Wildflower Rush  10"x 8" Oil  Painting    $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/wildflower-rush-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 bueridgemistcopyright
Blue Ridge Mist  Original 16" x 12" Oil Painting $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/blue-ridge-mist-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

tigerstaremedcopyright

Tiger Stare  Original 20" x 16" Oil   Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/tiger-stare-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment