KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Lithograph, and Ding Dong the Queen is Gone!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I have a number of lithographs that are not online so I am trying to catch up on my uploads.  All of my lithographs were done when I was getting my MFA.  I enjoyed lithography very much but the set up for that type of printing is more than I want to get into it. 

I live to paint and a lithography press costs as much as a car and I would really need another studio for all the different stages of the work. 

I am glad I still have a number of them and have hand colored some as well.  Here is the black and white version of Kitchen.



Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

kitchenb&wlitho (1)

Kitchen 8"x 6" Oil Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/kitchen-kendall-kessler.html



 Life with The Bird and Word Man - Clyde Kessler

Something very strange has happened this summer.  We started out with the biggest army of ants I have ever seen.  They would come in every day and sit around in a perfect circle around the poison drops I set out and just keep coming.  Some days there were just a few so I would put the drops out and another army would come in. 

There were so many that after a few days there were three perfect circles around the drops. I guess the ones in the back would just push the ones that were  closer away so they could get some.  It just didn't seem that the drops were working so I quit putting them out. 

Well, the other day there weren't any.  Yesterday, no ants.  Today, no ants.  I guess it just took a very long time to get to the queen so DING DONG THE QUEEN IS GONE!   Yea! 





Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

 

Wildflower Rush is on Special all  June !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 50"x 40" canvas print of Wildflower Rush  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 wildflowerrushcopyright

Wildflower Rush  10"x 8" Oil  Painting    $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://fineartamerica.com/featured/wildflower-rush-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 bueridgemistcopyright
Blue Ridge Mist  Original 16" x 12" Oil Painting $384

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/blue-ridge-mist-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

tigerstaremedcopyright

Tiger Stare  Original 20" x 16" Oil   Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/tiger-stare-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment