KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, March 23, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Spring Paintings, and Kick the Can.....

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


So glad to have finished my latest Blue Ridge Parkway painting!  I hope to have it up today or tomorrow for sale and for print purchases!

Here are two more favorites from my portfolio!

You can see what is on my mind right now!


rushingwater (1)

Rushing Water  16"x 20" Oil  Painting    $660

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/rushing-water-kendall-kessler.html


wildflowermagicsmall (1)

Wildflower Magic  8"x 10" Oil  Painting    $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/wildflower-magic-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with the Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

My computer rants go on and on.  Again, I want to be sure to emphasize that I think the computer is an amazing machine. I wouldn't have a clue on how to make one and it does a lot of work for me.  Still, it drives me crazy.  Clyde  also has many computer gripes and, as I have said before, he tells people to open the window and let gravity do the work.

Now he has another solution.  Remember kick the can?  Well he thinks I could alleviate my frustrations if I play kick the computer down the street!  If they weren't so expensive I think I would be very tempted to do that.


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today at 5:00!

 

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island is on special all March!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 IMG_1664

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  30"x 22" Acrylic  Painting    $1350

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/silver-lining-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 breakerspicopyright
Breakers at Pawleys Island  Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/breakers-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html

 

Click  on the 20" x 16"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 



 oldkitchenbrowncopyright

Old Fashioned Kitchen Again    Original 10"x8" Color Lithograph  $170

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/old-fashioned-kitchen-again-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the   36" x 24" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment