KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, March 13, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Kendall Expression painting, and I forgot to Attach it...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


My latest Blue Ridge Parkway painting is really coming along!  Painting can be such a great experience!  Sometimes it is so aggravating that I want to quit but right now I am riding a wave!  Yes!


Here is another of my Kendall Expressions paintings.  I have been looking for this file and was glad to finally find it.  Cheers!

peace (1)

Peace   10"x 8" Oil  Painting    $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/peace-kendall-kessler.html

 

Peace is one of my paintings in my Kendall Expressions. These paintings are only slightly based on people and things in the world. They are coloristic take offs that involve my own color and brushwork choices that express myself.

I am very pleased with these paintings! Be sure to check out the Kendall Expressions gallery on my front page!


 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I have so many things to remember all the time.  Between my artwork, promotion, housework, and records I am always trying to get things straight.

We have greatly changed our diet due to a friend's testimony to the great benefits of organic food.  She has two cancer stricken friends that are actually improving without chemo.  They both went organic.  That is all the proof I need.  I am not afraid of dying but I am petrified of chemotherapy.

Because of this change we have to go to many different stores to get what we need.  My favorite organic seasoning has to be bought thirty miles away where Clyde works.  I have been reminding him of this but he keeps forgetting.  Yesterday I told myself to be sure to put the old canister out to remind him. 

Of course, I forgot.  I was so pleased this morning when he called and said he remembered.  I told him I was going to attach the empty canister to his arm after he went to bed so he would remember, but I forgot.

He said he attached it right after he took his morning shower. LOL!  Yes, I am getting this great spice today!


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Tuesday at 5:00!

 

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island is on special all March!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 IMG_1664

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  30"x 22" Acrylic  Painting    $1350

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/silver-lining-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 magentafallsmall
Magenta Fall  Original 9" x 12"  Oil Painting  $236

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/2-magenta-fall-kendall-kessler.html

 

Click  on the 30" x 40"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 



 stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River  Original Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting     http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/stepping-stones-on-the-new-river-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the   40" x 50" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment