KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Another Floral, and The Place to be...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am taking a break from Blue Ridge Parkway paintings and am back to my Kendall Expressions paintings.  I am very proud of these paintings.  I have always been and Expressionist at heart and all of my paintings have an expressive flare.  In these paintings I am letting my expressive side take over for exceptionally vibrant works!


I hope to have my latest one up soon!  Here is another floral favorite!


taking a break2 (1)

Taking a Break 30"x 40" Oil  Painting    $2425

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/taking-a-break-kendall-kessler.html



 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I like to include as much humor as I can in my blog and most of it is supplied by The Word Man.  He cracks me up on a daily basis but sometimes I see something on Facebook that I think is so good I like to put it here. 

The other day there was a great joke that looks sexist at first.  I love it!

Women belong in the kitchen

Men belong in the kitchen

Everybody belongs in the kitchen

The kitchen has food.

It is definitely my favorite place, except when I have to cook or do dishes.  Oh well.  All great things have a price!


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Sunday at 5:00!

 

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island is on special all March!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 IMG_1664

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  30"x 22" Acrylic  Painting    $1350

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/silver-lining-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 rehobhouses (2)
Rehoboth Beach Houses  Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/rehoboth-beach-houses-kendall-kessler.html

 

Click  on the 50" x 40"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 



 eagleexpress (1)Eagle Fire    Original 16"x20" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the  30" x 40" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway



No comments:

Post a Comment