KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Blue Ridge Discovery Center News, and Two Squirrels Could do a Better Job...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Now that the weather is warmer, be sure to go to The Blue Ridge Discovery Center for great Spring and Summer Happenings!

Here is the link!

http://blueridgediscoverycenter.org/

I am still hard at work on a 30"x40" Blue Ridge Parkway oil painting!  Should be done soon!

Here are some more of my Suggestion Series!  They are getting stronger and stronger!


sugapple2 (2)

Apple a Day  Original  Acrylic  Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 Apple a Day is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time an apple shape began to appear so I made it into a very lively still life. I am especially pleased with the brushwork in this one.

Link to this painting   

html http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/apple-a-day-kendall-kessler.html

 


sugcan

Break Time Original  Acrylic  Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 This time a can shape began to appear so I made it into another fun  still life. I am especially pleased with the color contrast  in this one.

 

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/break-time-kendall-kessler.


 

Life with the Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I love all the arts and if I had a bunch of lives I would seriously pursue every one of them!  I live to paint but I also play the piano and line dance.


I have the greatest respect for artists and I hate it when people won't hire an artist when they need one.  I am talking about commercials that have the people that are advertising act out skits to sell.  That really gets on my nerves.  I can't get to the mute button fast enough.

Locally, there are two businessmen that put on skits on commercials that are horrible!  They make me appreciate actors and all they go through to master their craft.

They are so bad that I honestly think I could do a better job and I have never had an acting lesson.

Clyde says two squirrels from out back yard could audition for the commercial and do better even if they were hired to play themselves.




Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions

 

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island is on special all March!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 IMG_1664

Silver Lining at Pawleys Island  30"x 22" Acrylic  Painting    $1350

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://fineartamerica.com/featured/silver-lining-at-pawleys-island-kendall-kessler.html


Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 
Magenta Fall  Original 9" x 12"  Oil Painting  $236

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/2-magenta-fall-kendall-kessler.html

 

Click  on the 30" x 40"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkwa

No comments:

Post a Comment