KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Sold Two Original Paintings to Two Great Virginia patrons and a Hen Party...

Sunday I was very pleased to sell two original oil paintings to two great Roanoke, VA patrons! A family drove down from Roanoke for a lovely studio visit.  A daughter was intending to buy a painting for her mother for Christmas and the mother decided to buy another one for herself!  I greatly enjoy opening my home and studio to art and it was a lot of fun discussing my artwork with the mother and her two daughters.  They are considering future sales so I am sure I will see them again sometime.

Also, a postcard with one of my more popular paintings, "Other Pears", was sold on Zazzle Sunday to a great patron in Frederic Wisconsin!  My artwork gets around!  I have many paintings on just about everything on Zazzle - including puzzles!

My writer husband, Clyde Kessler, is always playing around with words and I love all his jokes.  His most recent funny is a name he came up with for a Hen party that went wrong.  Fowl Ball.  He really will punnel me to death one day!



Be sure to check out my special promotions on Fine Art America and my work on home, computer, office, and phone accessories on Zazzle.  Here is the link.  Christmas is coming!  Artwork makes for a great gift!    newriverartist's Store at Zazzle

Art Prints

Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment