KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, November 9, 2013

So Pleased to Sell Prints from My I Love the Beach Creative Photographs and Wind it back...

I am pleased that patrons are interested in my I Love the Beach photographs.  I am known for my award-winning paintings but I have always had a love of photography and most of my paintings are creative interpretations of my photographs.  I don't like to work plein air so my photos are my initial sketch.  This year I decided to add the medium of photography to my portfolio.

It is great to branch out into yet another medium and get positive feedback for it.  Two of my beach photographs stumbled for several weeks on Stumbleupon and then both of them were sold on Zazzle.  One on a mug and the other on coasters.  I mostly sell originals and prints but I also have some of my most popular works on Zazzle where people can buy my work on kitchen, office, phone, and computer accessories.

I know one home accessory my husband would like to do without and that is the alarm clock.  This past week-end I reminded him we needed to turn the clock back an hour.  His reponse was wind it back to the river and drown it!

Be sure to check out my Special Promotions on Fine Art America.  40% off regular price.  I almost always have three up.

Also keep checking on what's new in my Kendall Expressions folder!  Dream Horse stumbled for a week!

Sell Art Online




Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment