KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pleased to sell another print of Reaching Out and I know this is emergencies...

So pleased to sell yet another print of my best-seller, "Reaching Out".  This drawing sure gets around.  This time it went to a great patron in Naperville, Illinois.  It has been great to see it in Mindy's office on The Mindy Project and I hope it continues to reach new homes and offices.

Just got back from a great trip to New York!  My friends and I took in a bunch of Broadway shows and had time for the Guggenheim and MOMA. Saw some great Pollocks, Picassos, Cezannes, and Richters!  What a great time!

Neither my husband or I have a funny this week but I did see a great one on Facebook.  A cat on a phone is screaming, "I know this is for emergencies only!  I said I am out of coffee!      

Now that is an emergency!

Be sure to check out my 40% off special promotions on Fine Art America! 

Art Prints

Art Prints
 

No comments:

Post a Comment