KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, September 2, 2013

Kendall Kessler Paintings in Art News and I couldn't hit them with a Diesel Truck...

I belong to a number of great groups on Fine Art America but I am especially pleased with all the features of my work on the online publication, Art News.  I have lost track of the number of paintings I have had on Nadine and Bob's publication and will continue to submit more.  They work hard to promote artists and we are all very thankful!

Still working away at uploading artwork to my portfolio.  Be sure to check out the 2011-2013 folder on my website.  Most of the works are new and I am pleased with how well they look on the site.  I am especially pleased with my recent paintings in the Kendall Expressions folder.  I just put up a new one and it is my favorite so far!

At church yesterday we were discussing the loss of a great cantor.  He and his family are moving away for a better job opportunity and they will be greatly missed.  The congregation is a small one so my husband and I were wondering who would take his place.  It certainly would not be him.



He said he couldn't hit notes with a diesel truck if they were lying flat in the middle of the road!

I don't think he will be asked to sing.



Looking forward to the new season of The Mindy Project September 17th!  Hope to see Reaching Out again and again in her office!



As always I have Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America.  Don't miss out on 40% off large canvas prints of popular works!

Sell Art Online

Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment