KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Working on a new Youtube and Ham for...

Hopefully tomorrow I will put up my eleventh Youtube on my new series, Kendall Expressions. I am enjoying working on paintings that are based on natural and manufactured things but these paintings are wonderful excursions into my subconscious.  My Dream Paintings folder on my websites are paintings based on paintings I see in my sleep.   In those work I tried to re-create paintings that I have already seen.  Kendall Expressions are creative leaps into my personal reactions to color and texture.  Please check them out!

 Having some difficult times lately so I can't think of much that is funny right now but I did see a slogan on PBS that made me laugh.  The Barter Theater in Abingdon Virginia is a great theater that I have been to.  It is a beautiful theater and the performance was great.  I didn't know until tonight that it was named Barter because during the Great Depression farmers were allowed to pay with farm products to see the plays.   So, of course, their slogan is Ham for Hamlet!  Love it!

I missed the first episode of the new season of The Mindy Project.  I hope my drawing was visible.  Be sure to check out the show and my drawing, Reaching Out!  I won't miss it next week.

Art Prints

Photography Prints


No comments:

Post a Comment