KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, March 11, 2013

See me on The Hour of Joy and We are not worthy...

Yesterday was my appearance on The Hour of Joy program on FoxTV27 out of Roanoke, VA.  It was a great show and I'm proud I and my paintings were on it.  If you didn't get a chance to see it, you can watch it on Joy's website  http://www.thehourofjoy.com/.  Joy Sutton is a terrific talk show host who wants to be the next Oprah!

I guess living with The Bird Man has influenced my artwork more than I thought it did.  I do credit his knowledge of The Blue Ridge Mountains and The New River Valley for a lot of great painting ideas, but I never thought I would be including birds in my work.  Right now I am about to finish a painting that includes an Osprey.  I wouldn't know one bird from another if I hadn't married Clyde who is a well known naturalist in Southwest Virginia.  One time I mentioned on Facebook that I had learned a lot from Clyde, and the late, former writer for The Roanoke Times, Seth Williamson added we have all learned a lot from Clyde.  We are not worthy, we are not worthy, we are not worthy...

Be sure to check out my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America!


Sell Art Online

Art Prints

Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment