KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, February 25, 2013

So glad to sell another print of Natural Rhythm, three originals, and What kind of error do you want...

I am so pleased to sell another print of the popular painting, "Natural Rhythm", to a great patron in Louisiana!  Also, three of my small paintings went to a great patron in Arizona!  It is great to sell prints, but it is especially great to sell originals!  The three that were selected were vibrant pieces that I will miss - especially "Peachy Sunset".  The wonderful thing about these small works is I can scan them into the computer and buyers can get huge prints.  And to make my week even better, I am starting a portrait commission.  I like portrait commissions but they can be difficult.  So far, I have had no complaints.  I always have the patrons check the likeness in the early stages so they will be happy with the end product.

I hate to bother my husband about writing but he is a published writer and knows grammar better than I ever will.  If my life depended on my knowledge of the parts of speech I would be dead.  Grammar was hard for me.  Like a lot of artists I have trouble with words so sometimes I get my husband to proof-read things I write so there won't be any glaring errors.  His smart-alec response to my request is what kind of errors do you want? NO ERRORS, SMARTY PANTS!

Sell Art Online
Sell Art Online
Photography Prints


Be sure to check out my Limited Time specials on Fine Art America!
Also look for my best selling print, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project and me on The Hour of Joy March 10th on FoxTV27 out of Roanoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment