KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Enjoyed the TV taping of The Hour of Joy and Should I put it on the floor?

I had a great day in Roanoke yesterday for the taping of my appearance on The Hour of Joy and I didn't trip or say anything particularly stupid!  The audience seemed to like my short talk and they especially liked the three large paintings I brought with me.  The crew put them up on easels and Joy commented that the one behind her made it look like she was outdoors!  The lighting was good and I put on my-I am not painfully shy and can do this act- that I did for twenty years at Radford University.  My back muscles were spasming big time afterwards.  People commented that I was perfectly composed and natural.  Maybe I should have gone into acting.  Anyway, it was great working with Joy and the crew.  Everyone was so nice!

The other day my husband was complaining that he couldn't reach the itchy spots with lotion on his back and I mentioned to him that there were other ways of getting the lotion on there. His reply was do you want me to squirt it on the floor and roll in it?  No, me, you could ask me to put it on, genius.

I put it on so now he isn't so miserable.

Check out my large canvas print specials on Fine Art America this week and "Reaching Out" on The Mindy Project.  So far there have been shots of it on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 8th episodes.  It is in her office across from her desk.

Here are the paintings that will be on The Hour of Joy on March 10th!
Art Prints
Photography Prints
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment