KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pleased to Sell Another Print of Reaching Out and

I am pleased that my drawing, "Reaching Out", is reaching new places.  This time a framed print went to a great patron in Wexford, Pennsylvania.  It is great to see in on The Mindy Project in the main character's office.  I hope more patrons will get a print of my best seller!

Can't think of anything funny and my main source, my husband, said I am on my own this time.  My television appearance will be taped this Saturday.  It was supposed to be today but it was called due to weather.  I guess I can trip over my own feet next Saturday just as well as I would have today.  Now I can be uptight for another week.  My friend can't help me this Saturday, so my husband will be in the audience instead of her.  Not sure what I think of that.  He better not make any faces at me or I am doomed.

Anyway, check out my canvas print specials on Fine Art America and come April 3rd I will be on FoxTV out of Roanoke with Joy Sutton.  They have easels for my work and I am going to give away one of my small gem paintings.  Should be fun but my nervous stomach tells me otherwise.  Looking forward to the taping and looking forward to it being over!

Sell Art Online
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment