KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Glad to sell another print of Reaching Out and They will just put you on a computer...

I am pleased to sell another large print of Reaching Out to a great patron in Louisville, Kentucky!. That print sure is getting around!  I haven't seen it on The Mindy Project in the last two episodes.  Mindy needs to get back into her office!  It is a lot of fun to see it there.  The print is still number one  on Fine Art America  in the search results for charcoal nudes, nude girl drawings, nude drawings, and black and white nude girls.                                      

 Be sure to check out my YouTube video of it and other nudes of mine.

I am spending more and more time on the internet working at promoting my artwork.  I keep discovering new ways to increase traffic which in turn increases my sitting time in front of the monitor.  My husband says I am addicted to the computer and I told him I can quit anytime I want to.  He said I needed help to quit this addiction but figures the cure would probably be some sort of therapy in front of the computer.  I guess I can handle that, since I am there most of the time anyway. BRING IT ON!   Oh well! I guess there are worse things in life than being a computer addict.  I don't play the games!

Be sure to check out this week's canvas print specials on Fine Art America.  Large 40% off prints of favorite paintings.  Just click on Limited Time at the top right of the site. Mine are on page three and four this time.
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment