KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Not Oprah and I thought I had CTK...

A few days ago I sent out my newsletter and one of my friends sent me an email to find out when I was going to be on The Oprah Show.  My title was Kendall Kessler to be on Television with the NEXT Oprah.  Joy Sutton, former WSLS newscaster now has a show, "The Hour of Joy" on Sunday mornings on FoxTV out of Roanoke.  At her party she made the comment that she wanted to be the next Oprah so I thought that would make an eye-catching title.  I guess it worked but I hope everyone reads the email to know exactly where I will be seen on April 3rd!

I have noticed that scientists have discovered a new disorder called PBA.  Some people have uncontrollable fits of laughter or crying.  They laugh or cry so hard that they gasp for air.  I have had the laughing part since I got married.  My husband is hilarious and sometimes we think we may have to call 911.  I just thought I had CTK, short for Clyde Thomas Kessler. but now I know I have some sort of disease.  Maybe I should get a lawyer and fight for disbility benefits.  My husband thinks I qualify for a handicap sticker.  Just kidding arround!   I have lived with CTK for a long time and I think I can continue to handle it without the medical profession's help.

Be sure to look for my most popular drawing on The Mindy Project!  I didn't see it last week.  It is in her office and there have been a lot of shots of it on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 8th episodes.  Hope to see it this Tuesday!

Also, be sure to check out my canvas print specials starting tomorrow.  Just click on the Limited Time icon on Fine Art America.  Mine are usually on the 2nd or 3rd pages.

Art Prints
Photography Prints
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment