KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, February 18, 2013

Not therapy to me and Making a Cake

I am so glad I paint and play the piano!  I have noticed that people with difficult lives are encouraged to take up an art form for therapy.  Well, I didn't know when I became involved with the arts at a young age that it was considered a type of therapy.  I just love what I do and I hope I can keep on painting and playing the piano my whole life! Having a wonderful time working on some small paintings.  It will be great to scan them in so patrons can either buy the original at a much lower price than my larger works or buy huge prints of them.

A few days ago I decided to make half of a  German Chocolate cake for three reasons. One,  my fructose intolerant husband can't eat cake. Two, my son does not like German Chocolate cake ,which I find almost impossible to believe.  Three,  I can't eat a whole one before it starts slumping over and dying. I have had to fight the battle of the bulge my whole life so I try to avoid things that I would like to sink both hands in and stuff into my mouth.  But, as I told my husband, sometimes you have to have something that is bad for you, and he added, especially if it is good.  What is gooder(bad grammar intended) than German Chocolate cake? Not much unless you get out the pecan pie! That may be better depending on who makes it.



Don't forget about my best-selling print, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project!  My appearance on The Hour of Joy will be March 10th.  I'm looking forward to seeing three of my favorite paintings on TV!



As always, I have weekly specials on large canvas prints of my popular paintings on Fine Art America.  Check them out!

Sell Art Online Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment