KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, November 4, 2012

That turned out all right and You will see how well he blocks...

I finished a painting that I thought I had finished a long time ago.  I am pleased that I was able to remember the methods I used then and completed it without making into a different painting.  That is always a very tricky thing to do.  I have completely re-done a few old paintings and was glad I did.  They just needed one more layer for success.  This one just needed a few modifications in a few areas.  Now I am happy with it and will not work on it again - I think.

I think I have mentioned this one about football players before but I am not about to go through all my blogs to find out so bear with me, because I know I have a different punch line.  I'm not much for sports and I can't get into football.  I have the greatest respect for all the effort that goes into games but I would rather do something else.  Last year I was invited to a friend's house to watch the Superbowl and it was the first time I really looked closely at the players.  I was amazed to see that some of the players were overweight with big guts.  I thought the only athletes that were allowed to be fat were suma wrestlers.

Recently I made that comment again to my husband about a player that had quite a protuding gut and was wondering how he could play so well with the extra weight. He said get between him and a cheeseburger and you will see how well he blocks.



Be sure to check out my YouTube videos.  I am especially proud of the one I did on my florals except for the grammar error when I said this paintings instead of these paintings.  I get nervous when I record my voice and make goofy mistakes.  Just put my name in the search!

Photography Prints
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment