KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Enjoyed Meeting Talk Show host Joy Sutton and This years...




     I had a great time at Joy Sutton's party last Thursday!  She is quite a dynamic lady and wants to be the next Oprah!  I have no doubt she will succeed!  Her show has been renewed for a second season and the time has been moved to 11:00 Sunday mornings.  I am looking forward to being one of her guests this Spring.  My date is tentatively April 3rd!

Don't forget about my drawing, "Reaching Out", on The Mindy Project 9:30 Tuesday nights on Fox.  There were great shots of it on the 2nd,4th, and 5th episodes!

For many years now I have been buying golden delicious apples instead of the red ones.  They always seemed to be sweeter and firmer.  Lately the ones I have been buying are too tart so I went back to red delicious which I figured would be a big mistake.  Much to my surprise they are great, not mushy, and sweet!  I made that comment to my  husband and he said maybe the stores ran out of last years apples and are selling this year's crop.  What a comment!  Anyway, I'm glad they aren't mushy and low on taste.



 Be sure to check out my YouTube videos.  Just put Kendall Kessler in the search.  Also, be sure to check out my Limited Time specials on Fine Art America.  Large canvas prints of three popular prints are 40% off.
Photography Prints
Photography Prints
Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment