KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Looking forward to my TV appearance and If I used pillows...

I am still excited about my TV appearance on My19 out of Roanoke VA this spring!  I am so pleased Joy Sutton asked me to be on her show,"The Hour of Joy" and the tentative date is April 3rd.  The show will be taped January 26th in front of a live audience.  I guess 20 years in front of college students will help me get through this.  My problem, as usual, is I should get ready for this early and pick out the paintings I will bring, but, as always,  I am more concerned with painting.  I have 3 small ones right now that I am achieving certain color and texture effects that I have never achieved before!  Painting is such a fantastic experience!  I will be sure to bring that up on the show.

The other day I was complaining to my nurse friend that sometimes I wake up with soreness in my hip at the ball joint.  I was wondering if my mattress is to blame and she said it could just be age.  Now no one wants to hear that!  She said I could try putting pillows under my legs to alleviate the pressure.  I am such a restless sleeper that I doubt that would help.  When I mentioned that to my husband he said I would have the pillows down his throat before the night is over.  I don't doubt that one bit!

Be sure to check out my canvas print specials on Fine Art America and look for my best-selling print on The Mindy Project Tuesdays at 9:30. There were great shots of it on the 2nd, 4th, and 5th episodes.  Since it is small it is easy to see the whole thing.  I haven't yelled get out of the way once!

Art Prints
Photography Prints
Photography Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment