KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, February 10, 2012

Definitely Jealous and Small Smiles...

Congratulations to Michael on Fine Art America  for his 340 print sale today!  I am quite jealous and sure wish Groupon had selected my work for this great print deal.  I can't image what it would be like to find out I had 340 sales.  I am certainly going to work harder and harder at promoting my work to generate more sales.  I really don't like living in front of a computer but I can see that is what it takes these days.  This is the first day in a long time that my myafacial pain is hardly there so I can work more!  Yea!!!!!  Hope to continue to see improvement as I resemble a pretzel doing the stretching exercises.

We are getting sick and tired of a dental commercial called Small Smiles.  So many commercials that are aimed at the young tend to be on the sappy side.  Of course the message is that this great organization is genuinely concerned about children's dental care but my husband can't resist saying Small Smiles, Big Money.  No offense to the Dental profession!  I'm so glad there are people that are willing to work inside of people's mouths and I don't begrudge them the money.

No comments:

Post a Comment