KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, July 6, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Stage One of Clyde Painting, and It worked!

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



Having a great time working on my portrait of The Word and Bird Man!  He may not be able to sit for me today but that is okay.  The real work has not begun.  Just some preliminary sketching as I arrange the space.

 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

IMG_2425

Sun Burst   Original Acrylic Painting   NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/clyde-stage-one-kendall-kessler.html


 

 Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I live with two great guys but when it comes to housework they remind me of horses with blinders on.  Trotting along not noticing anything on either side.   For many years I made sure the trash was emptied well before it overflowed.  It never occurred to my two guys to take the trash out so I thought of a plan. 

I decided to let the trash pile up high and then one of them was sure to notice and empty it. 

All that got me was a "Why don't you empty it before it gets so high?", as one of the guys helped me with the trash mountain.

I explained my plan hoping he would take the hint.  It didn't work so I decided we could all take turns and I would ask the guys to take their turn.  That worked fairly well.

Well, the other day my ruse of letting it pile up worked!  One of the guys looked at me and said he was going to take out the trash!  Yes, I didn't have to ask!

It's a housework miracle!





Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Wednesday at 5:00!

 

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter is on Special all  July !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 cloudswirlpoocopyright

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter  24"x 18" Oil  Painting    $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/cloud-swirl-over-the-peaks-of-otter-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the   40" x30" canvas print size for the special!

 dreamhorsemed
Dream Horse Original 20" x 16" Acrylic Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/dream-horse-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

sugapple2 (2)

An Apple a Day  Original Acrylic Painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/apple-a-day-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 24" x 36" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment