KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, July 20, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist is Not going Crazy and What?

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

You really have to love painting to put up with the aggravation.  Sometimes it is so difficult and then I remember that I don't let them drive me nuts and just keep going.  My portrait of my husband is bugging me big time and I may have to alter the whole thing.  I am not going to scrap it but it does have some problems that must be worked out.

I can't explain most of what is bothering me but another artist would understand.  I need to get to the end and put it away.  It is amazing how most of my paintings improve greatly with age.  They are just like people that you love.  No matter how old they get, they still look great!

 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

sugperfume (1)

Scent  Original Acrylic Painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/scent-kendall-kessler.html


 Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

The other day Clyde was telling me about some symptoms that seemed like menopause.  Hot flashes and other things that we women go through.  I asked him if he was going through Manopause.

He said no but he was sure he was going through Stupidinfinity.  The stupid never ends.  Just keeps going.

Not true, but it is a cute joke!

 




Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Today at 5:00!

 

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter is on Special all  July !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 cloudswirlpoocopyright

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter  40"x 30" Oil  Painting    $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/cloud-swirl-over-the-peaks-of-otter-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the   40" x30" canvas print size for the special!

 sughorse (2)
Red Mane Original Acrylic  Painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/red-mane-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 36" x 24"  Canvas print size for the special

 

burningshorecopyright

Burning Shore  Original  Oil Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/burning-shore-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 36" x 24" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment