KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, July 13, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Monday Blues, and Hideaway...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

Please click on my latest Youtube!

My channel is https://www.youtube.com/user/Newriverartist

People are always talking about how awful Mondays are but since I am such a workaholic one day is pretty much the same as the next.  Well, today I am making an exception.  I have been having some trouble with a sore knee and I have had to get up at night and take aspirin the last two nights so I definitely do not like this Monday. 

My son always says Mondays and Tuesdays are rough on him.  Today I agreed with him. 

Oh well, lots to do and I hope my knee doesn't act up again. 

Cheers!

 

Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

sugtulipedge

Tulip Edge   Original Acrylic Painting  NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/tulip-edge-kendall-kessler.html

 


 Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

Clyde is one of most non-materialistic people I have ever known.  He doesn't care about clothes and all his possessions have to do with his research on wildlife and his writing.  He firmly believes the old saying, "The more you own, the more it owns you."  He would like to win the lottery so he wouldn't have to work and so he could fund all his environmental projects.

I asked him what he would do if he won millions of dollars.  His curmudgeon response was he would buy a few acres, put a trailer on it, and hide from the world.


I can just see him setting up operations from a trailer!  Binoculars in one hand and a computer mouse in the other.  I truly believe he could solve many of our environmental problems and he could do it without harming industry. Yes, he is that smart.

 




Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Tomorrow at 5:00!

 

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter is on Special all  July !

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 40"x 30" canvas print for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 cloudswirlpoocopyright

Cloud Swirl over The Peaks of Otter  40"x 30" Oil  Painting    $864

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/cloud-swirl-over-the-peaks-of-otter-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the   40" x30" canvas print size for the special!

 stepstonesbig2 (1)
Stepping Stones on The New River  Original Oil  Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards,  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/stepping-stones-on-the-new-river-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 50" x40"  Canvas print size for the special

 

eagleexpress (1)

Eagle Fire  Original 20" x 16" Oil Painting  $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, and Greeting Cards Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

 

No comments:

Post a Comment