KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, May 8, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Suggestion painting, and Another Mirror Joke...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



I have started another Kendall Expressions painting.  I am using Acrylic paint this time and trying to be looser with the colors and forms.  That is always hard for me.  I am an Impressionist at heart and Impressionism is an intense, scientific approach to light and shade as found in nature. 

I am still working on my Suggestion Series at the same time.  Be sure to click on the gallery link on my website to check these folders out!  The link to my website is below in red. 

Here is  one of my latest Suggestion paintings.  Love the flowing motion and color contrast in this one!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 sugpillows

Tulip Edge  Original Acrylic Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 Pillow Puff is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time a pillow shape on the right showed up so I added others for a flowing still life. I am especially pleased with the strong blues and purples in this one.

 

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/controlpanel/delete-updateartwork.html?artworkid=14861143


Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I have posted a lot of mirror jokes from the Word Man.  One of my favorites is the mirror wants to quit reflecting him and hopes it will come back in another life as a dog dish.

Now the mirror is threatening to call 911.  Mirror abuse. 

LOL!

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

 

Bull Mountain is on Special all May!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Radford Flower Garden  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 IMG_2136

Bull Mountain  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/radford-flower-garden-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 eagleexpress (1)
Eagle Fire   16" x 20"  Original Soft  Pastel Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x 30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 

flowg (1)

Radford Flower Garden     Original  11" x 14" Oil Painting  $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/radford-flower-garden-kendall-kessler.htm

 

Click on the 40" x 30" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment