KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Floral, and Please Read...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I am very pleased with my latest Kendall Expressions painting!  Tulip Curl is a stunner!   I love letting my expressive side fly and am very proud of this series!  Be sure to check out the folder on my website. 

I am thinking of combining two of my artistic directions into another wildlife painting.  It will be a very expressive painting combined with the softness and complicated surface of my mountain series.  I hope to be started on it tomorrow.  I have to prepare the paper and get my idea finalized!


Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART



 IMG_2246
Tulip Curl  Original  24" x 18" Acrylic  Painting  894.00

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/tulip-curl-kendall-kessler.html

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man

I have been married to The Word and Bird Man for many decades and my status on Facebook clearly states that I am married yet I get boy friends just about every day sending me flattering notes.  I like to joke around about my new guys with Clyde.  I'm sure most, if not all of them are scammers as I have mentioned before, but since it is possible that some are sincere I have come up with the perfect comment.

It is great to have you for a Facebook friend but I do not chat online with people that I don't know personally due to the presence of internet scammers.  Read my posts and I will read yours!  Have a great day!

Nine times out of ten this works and I don't hear from them again but there sure are some persistent guys or scammers that try to convince me that they are great guys.  I don't send them a comment but it is hard not to send this one.   READ MY FIRST MESSAGE!



 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

 

Bull Mountain is on Special all May!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Bull Mountain  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 IMG_2136

Bull Mountain  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/bull-mountain-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 sidestreetcopyright
Side Street  Original Acrylic Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/side-street-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River Original   Oil Painting has been sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/stepping-stones-on-the-new-river-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x40" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment