KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, May 29, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Suggestion Paintings, and See you There...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

I am still not sure what I want to do next.  I have so many ideas for new works that it is hard to decide.  I have a lot of ideas for new Blue Ridge paintings but I think I want to do another Kendall Expressions painting right now.  I miss oils but I am having a great time exploring acrylics. 

Anyway, to the studio!

Here is my latest Suggestion painting.  I am real proud of the color accents.


Be sure to click on the red link to see more of my work!

KENDALL KESSLER ART

 sugperfume (1)

Scent Original  Acrylic painting NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, and several household items  Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/scent-kendall-kessler.htm


 

Life with The Word and Bird Man

We like to watch Judge Judy.  I like it more than Clyde but we both get a kick out of her antics and some of the cases are hilarious!  So far, knock on wood, we have not had to appear in court for any disputes.  I would never appear on TV in a court case but I have read that these people get paid a hefty fee to have their case tried in front of ten million viewers.  No wonder they appear there!

Anyway, the other day two litigants cracked me up on the way out.  It was a couple that had split up and the woman was arguing that the guy stole her TV.  He said he paid for it.  Judge Judy ruled in favor of the guy and on the way out their comments were perfectly audible.

You are a liar!  You are going to Hell!

See you there.

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 




 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Monday at 5:00!

 

Bull Mountain is on Special all May!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Bull Mountain  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 IMG_2136

Bull Mountain  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/bull-mountain-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 sidestreetcopyright
Side Street  Original Acrylic Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/side-street-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 40" x30"  Canvas print size for the special

 

stepstonesbig2 (1)

Stepping Stones on The New River Original   Oil Painting has been sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/stepping-stones-on-the-new-river-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 50" x40" size for the special

 

Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment