KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, May 18, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, A Favorite, and I didn't think that would happen...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Here is one of my favorite paintings that was sold right after I painted it.  Such fond memories of  Rehoboth Beach!


rehobhouses (2)
Wildflower Magic Original 8" x 10"  Oil Painting   $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

 

Link to this painting  http://fineartamerica.com/featured/rehoboth-beach-houses-kendall-kessler.html

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3

 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!

Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

Life with The Word and Bird Man

I am still working hard to keep my teeth clean so I won't be harpooned  by the hygienist.  I hate having exposed roots.  I am using my kit when we eat out and are not going home right away.

So far Clyde is being very patient.  I try to move fast but my teeth are so close together that it takes time to floss them.  Yesterday I may have over done it.  I have had floss stuck in my teeth before.  It eventually melts away.  This time I found long slivers of melted dental floss in my mouth at the end of the day!  Yuck!  I didn't think that would happen.


I am reminded of a cartoon with a guy that has holes at the top of his teeth.  The dentist's comment was maybe he was flossing a bit too hard.  LOL

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions

 

Bull Mountain is on Special all May!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Bull Mountain  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!

 IMG_2136

Bull Mountain  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART

Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/bull-mountain-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!


Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment