KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, April 24, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Work in Progress, and A Great Funny!

 Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


I wasn't able to get to my new Kendall Expressions painting today, but I did yesterday so I am going to upload a "work in progress" file here!


The link to my Kendall Expressions folder on my website is below the image.  Please check out these intense works!

 IMG_2200

 Kendall Expression Work in progress

I am real excited about this new painting!  I am attempting to add intense visual energy and excitement to this popular Volvo 2015 car.  This is the first stage and is a detail.  When it is done I will post the whole work.

Here is the link to my Kendall Expressions series on my Website!


http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/art/all/all/all/kendall+expressions




Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I don't have a funny of my own and Clyde has not been feeling well but there was a great one on Facebook!  I laughed out loud!

There was a picture of an adorable baby in a sink and the caption read, "If you see something my Mom put on Facebook, remind her that I am still in the sink."  Love it!  I have over 2000 Facebook friends, a fan page, and a Community page.  I get such a kick out of sharing gems like that one!


Don't forget about The Blue Ridge Discovery Center that Clyde works closely with to promote this beautiful mountain region!


Avian Adventures, Bird Sleuth

 

Weekly on Tuesday, Thursday, until Apr 30, 2015

 
 
Where
Grayson County High School
Calendar
BRDC Web Calendar
Created by
aaron@blueridgediscoverycenter.org

 

Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3


 

If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!


Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Thursday at 5:00!

 

Radford Flower Garden is on Special all April!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Radford Flower Garden  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 flowg (1)

Radford Flower Garden  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/radford-flower-garden-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 40" x 30" canvas print size for the special!

 goldenbrsunsetcopyright
Golden Blue Ridge Sunset   36" x 24"  Original Soft  Pastel Painting $936

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/golden-blue-ridge-sunset-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 16" x 20"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 

purplebrsunsetcopyright


Purple Blue Ridge Sunset      Original  Soft Pastel Painting has been Sold

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/purple-sunset-on-the-blue-ridge-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 24" x 20" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment