KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New suggestion Paintings , and Beach House Syndrome...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist

 

I am determined to get off this computer and get to work on my next Kendall Expression painting!  I have a great idea for a new one and can't wait to get started!  Here are two more of my Suggestion paintings!


sugballoons

 

Balloon Ride Original  Acrylic  Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/balloon-ride-kendall-kessler.html


Balloon Ride is another sensuous, colorful painting from my series,
Suggestions. I am starting with an abstract expressionist surface and then looking for forms that appear in the paint. This time balloon like shapes began to appear by a dark area that looked something like a cliff so I made it into a balloonscape! I am especially pleased with the flowing motion in this one.

 

sugflowerlife

Flower Energy Original  Acrylic  Painting    NFS

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting    http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/controlpanel/updateartwork.html?artworkid=14658624

This time a vase like shape showed up to I decided to make a floral still life. I am always talking about how I like to put the life in still life so I added vibrant colors radiating out from the vase!

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler

I know I have ranted about TV commercials before but it is time for an update.  Sometimes I wish it were still against the law for lawyers to advertise on TV.  There is one that has been voted the mostly likely commercial to be muted.  I hit it immediately.  I guess I shouldn't criticize these people that just want to serve us because they love people. 

Whenever there is a discussion about certain professionals wanting to help the public I always get the Beach House comment from Clyde.  Their real motive according to him is they need to pay for their beach house.  If you listen to Clyde you would think that all insurance agents, lawyers, doctors,  and politicians are struggling to pay for a beach house. A certain percentage of every bill goes to their beach house fund.

Just joking around!  No offense to these professionals but I do wish there were less commercials on TV.  I mostly watch DVDs but sometimes I watch TV.  I think the advertisers could at least not show the same commercial twice in one break!  ARGH!


Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3


No comments:

Post a Comment