KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, April 17, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, New Kendall Expressions painting, and I can't Believe I forgot...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist


Please click on my latest Youtube!  Trying to get another one done  today.


Not much to say today.  So much computer work that I am determined to get away for a while so this will be short and sweet.  I am very excited about my new Expressions paintings and I will get in there soon to work on my latest!  I am very please with The Eye of The Squirrel and have added it to my website!


IMG_2162 (3)

Eye of The Squirrel  24"x 18" Acrylic  Painting    $994

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/eye-of-the-squirrel-kendall-kessler.html

 The Eye of The Squirrel is an intense, expressive painting from my series Kendall Expressions. My work has always had Expressionistic elements combined with Impressionistic elements. In these works I am emphasizing my expressive side. I am very pleased with the look in the squirrel's eye and how the animal seems to sink into an other worldly space.

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


I can't believe that I forgot that Line Dancing was cancelled Tuesday  night.  It is a half hour drive to Pulaski and I made that trip for nothing.  Clyde said that must have been a short class. 

I hang appointment notices from the kitchen doorway and mark all over the calender.  I try to read as much Spanish as I have time for on the internet and still can't find my glasses or remember some important things said to me like class cancellation.


I guess I will just have to keep remembering the saying on Facebook that it isn't age that is causing memory problems, it is just that I have so much information over the years that I can't keep track of it all.


That sounds good!



Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3


If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!


Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

 

Radford Flower Garden is on Special all April!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Radford Flower Garden  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 flowg (1)

Radford Flower Garden  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/radford-flower-garden-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 eagleexpress (1)
Eagle Fire 20" x 16"  Oil Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 30" x 40"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 

ridgelandcopyrightjpg


Ridgeland Winter Beauty     Original  8" x 10" Oil Painting $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/ridgeland-winter-beauty-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the  50" x 40" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway


No comments:

Post a Comment