KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, April 13, 2015

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist, Lithographs, and The Military guys are after Me...

Blue Ridge Parkway Artist



My artwork takes me in many directions.  This June there will be an article on me in The Inflectionist which is an online magazine that is hard copy twice a year.  Most of my work consists of oil paintings about The Blue Ridge Mountains but I also work in many other mediums, styles, and subjects.

Here is one of my favorite lithographs.  The girl has an especially pensive, beautiful look on her face and the light models the right side of the form and then the girl seems to flatten out into a mystical space.

The second one has been hand colored for an expressive effect.  Most lithographs are hand colored due to the difficulties in printing them in color.

younggirlbwbig (1)

Young Girl 10" x 8" Black and White lithograph Proof      $170

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/young-girl-original-kendall-kessler.html

 

younggirl (1)

Young Girl 10" x 8" Hand Colored Lithograph Proof  $170

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting  http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/young-girl-kendall-kessler.html

 

Life with The Word and Bird Man - Clyde Kessler


Scammers to the right of me.  Scammers to the left of me.  Well, actually they are right in front of me on the internet and talking to me on my answering machine.

I asked Clyde to work on one of them for me.  I keep getting a call about a mandatory credit card authorization or something like that.  I get that message almost every day so I asked Clyde to ask people at work if there was anything to this call.  I am not calling them back for fear of some kind of sneaky scam.

The other one I am getting practically every day is laughable.  Good looking guys that are in the military and want to get to know me.  I look like an angel and they are captivated by my smile.   They want to captivate my bank account!


Yesterday's scam was especially funny.  Two Google+ requests from two different guys in the military but the picture is the same.  One is further back so I guess the scammer will think the picture they stole will look like a different person.  Two scams for the theft of one picture. What a hoot!



Check out Originals on Etsy at  https://www.etsy.com/shop/towheehillstudio?page=3


If you like my work but don't have any more room on your walls be sure to check out my paintings on just about anything but the kitchen sink on

Zazzle!


Here is the link!      http://www.zazzle.com/newriverartist

 

Be Sure to check out my Special Promotions that end Friday at 5:00!

 

Radford Flower Garden is on Special all April!

Click on the link below the painting  and click on the 30"x 40" canvas print of Radford Flower Garden  for the 40% discount.

There is a money back guarantee that includes shipping fee!


 flowg (1)

Radford Flower Garden  11"x 14" Oil  Painting    $313

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/radford-flower-garden-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the 30" x 40" canvas print size for the special!

 eagleexpress (1)
Eagle Fire 20" x 16"  Oil Painting $670

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/eagle-fire-kendall-kessler.html

Click  on the 30" x 40"  Canvas print size for the special

 

 

ridgelandcopyrightjpg


Ridgeland Winter Beauty     Original  8" x 10" Oil Painting $168

Prints on Paper, Canvas, Metal, Greeting Cards, pillows, !phone and galaxy phone cases Available at  KENDALL KESSLER ART


Link to this painting   http://kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com/featured/ridgeland-winter-beauty-kendall-kessler.html

Click on the  50" x 40" size for the special




Thank you for looking at paintings by an artist of The Blue Ridge Parkway

No comments:

Post a Comment