KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Another Kendall Expression Cat and How to get a call through...

Not feeling too well today so I am not going to gab for long.  I am pleased to introduce another Kendall Expression painting.  This time I did another cat painting.  It is an intense study of eyes with constant modulation of contrasting colors and textures.  I think the color accents are especially pleasing in this one.  Not sure if I can find some more unusual cat facts but I am going to try.

My husband and I always get a laugh out of the commercials regarding drugs.  Ask your doctor if this is right for you.  Sometimes the commercials regarding legal action on those drugs and how to get compensation for their detrimental effects follow the commercials advertising the drugs.

We especially like the one that advises people to call a lawyer if they experienced any illnesses as a result of the drugs, even death.  We are told we may be entitled to compensation.

Even death?  My husband's comment was do we have a hot line in the casket?



MORE CAT FACTS



A cat can jump up to five times its height in a single bound.



A cat's brain is more like a human's brain than a dog's brain.  The region for emotions is identical.



About 40,000 people are bitten by cats annually in the U.S.



When cats are happy, they squeeze their eyes shut.



Cats can make over 100 different sounds while dogs can only make 10

Photography Prints

Sell Art Online


No comments:

Post a Comment