KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

My Expressive Side is Taking over and The No Bell prize

I have always considered my paintings to be an expressive form of Impressionism.  I am fascinated with the intricate colors of light and shade but I also strive to put my emotions into my artwork.  Right now I want to let my expressive side take over in a series of wildlife paintings.  I hope to achieve an expression that will grab the viewer into another world.  We will see how it goes.

My husband has come up with a great idea for a new prize for under achievers.  He is going to call it The No Bell award.  This award would be for all the people that don't really accomplish much.  I can think of a lot of people that would win the No Bell award or the Not Quite a Ding a Ling award.

The Mindy Project is on Mondays right now.  It has been renewed for another season!  It is fun to see my drawing in her office.  Check it out!



Also, be sure to check out my Limited Time Specials on Fine Art America!  I try to have three up at all times!

Sell Art Online

Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment