KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

It gets more complicated and Beyond the Toes...

Lately my paintings have been a great experience.  I am still, as Paul Frets once said to me, arm wrestling them down, but I am enjoying the struggle more than ever.  I am at the point in my development when all of the past methods are coming together and having a party on the canvas!  Complicated systems of colors and textures that add joy to my life. I can't imagine a life without paint.  Winston Churchill once said that and I may have mentioned that quote before but it bears repeating for us happy artists!

I still have 20/20 vision but the reading vision is a mess.  For a while I could put my feet out straight in front of me, attach the writing to my toes and read away.  Now I think I am going to need an extra pair of glasses to put my glasses in the case.  I guess one pair will have to stay out.  My husband can top that.  He actually asked people at his office where his glasses were.  He couldn't find them anywhere.  He was wearing them, and not on the top of his head.  On his eyes.  Bleary eyed computer nuts!  Still working away and I can still see so I just keep going.....

The Mindy Project has been off for a while.  Hope to see it and my drawing, "Reaching Out", in her office again soon!

Don't forget my specials in the Limited Time section of Fine Art America!  Large canvas prints of favorites at 40% off.

Sell Art Online

Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment