KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, June 21, 2013

Lot of additions to my Portfolio and I wish they would give up...

Working away as always.  I am pleased that I am keeping up my self-imposed schedule to upload three pieces of artwork a day to try to catch up on paintings and drawings that I haven't included. I am also adding my new work and photographs. This is a rather grueling task since I have to photograph the items outside with a tripod.  I creep around my equipment.  It is so easy to break cameras.  One gust of wind and it could be all over.  The last shoot was excellent!  My back hurt afterwards but all of the paintings came out great!  That usually doesn't happen.  Something always goes wrong.  Glad to have a good shoot!

The scammers are back on my trail again!  I wish people wouldn't fall for their shipping scam so they would quit contacting me.  Now I get texts that just ask if the painting is still available.  I answer that one since it could be a legitimate inquiry.  The next one says they want to buy it and they will send a check.  I then tell them Paypal only.  Their next one is, okay, what is your address so they can send me a check.  Either they are dumber than a sack of hammers or they don't read my texts.  I guess they just send out the same scammer lines to everybody.

My husband says they should be put in jail and handcuffed to a chair in front of a computer that only has scams.  Twenty-four hours a day of forced scams.  Nothing else. Of course we could never let that criminal get out of jail. He or she may have learned too much.

Be sure to check for my Limited Time Promotions on Fine Art America!  And don't forget about my best seller, "Reaching Out", on
The Mindy Project!  I have missed a few episodes but I did see it on the 2nd,4th,5th,8th, and 18th episodes.  It is across from her desk.

Photography Prints
Art Prints
Sell Art Online

No comments:

Post a Comment