KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Fantastic Feed Back from Great Patron and You would not bring back the Dinosaurs...

As I have said before I get quite nervous when I sell originals or prints online.  I am always worried that the patron will not be happy with the work.  Monitors are all set differently so I can't really know what they are seeing.  I am so happy, knock on wood, that so far I have only received glowing comments and no complaints.

Recently I received feed back for a painting I sold in California and I just had to put it here for others to see.  What a great compliment!

Stunning painting! Such vibrant, hues. This painting feels alive. Every time I pass it, it beckons me in-- bright, sunset hues, and undulating light. Very thoughtful seller, and perfect packaging. Thank you for sharing your gift with us!

The other night my husband was watching a Bewitched re-run and I decided to tease him a little.  I asked him what he would do if he had magical powers.  Since he is a staunch environmentalist he gave a mischievous reply.  He would bring back the dinosaurs and take away all our weapons.  Let's see what damage people can do to the earth if they are busy fighting off a tyrannosaurus rex with a rock!  He really is a sweet man.  Don't let that statement fool you!

Photography Prints

Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment