KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Monday, December 17, 2012

Pleased to sell another print of Burning Shore and It isn't funny...

I am so pleased to sell another print of one of my favorite paintings to a great patron in Mobile, Alabama!  The painting is owned by a New York patron and I miss it.  It was one of my Small Gem paintings and was 5"x7".  It is great that patrons can get a huge print of this beautiful painting.  It is one of my most expressive works.

I can't think of anything funny right now.  It is hard to joke around after tragedies.  Humor is one of life's joys that keeps me going but I can't help but be quite sad right now.  My son is no longer in school but if I had gotten a call that he was killed at school I'm not sure I would be here right now.

I am looking forward to being on The Hour of Joy on April 3rd!  It will be great to have my paintings on TV.  I love what I do and will be thrilled to talk about my work to such a large audience.

So far on The Mindy Project my best-selling print "Reaching Out" has been seen on the2d, 4th, 5th, and 8th episodes!  It is great to watch a show and see my work there!



Be sure to check out my weekly large canvas print specials on Fine Art America and Happy Holidays to everyone!

Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment