KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Painting Away and The Enabler

I am, as always, working very hard at my paintings.  Soon, I will have to take a break and get ready to be on The Hour of Joy which will be taped January 26th.  I am apprehensive about appearing on TV but I think it will be a great opportunity to attract more patrons to my work.  All I want to do is paint but I have to do other thing to promote it or I can't find homes for them.  I am real excited about my current small painting.  I think it is one of the most sensitive paintings I have ever done.  I look forward to uploading it when it is dry.

I like to sort laundry in our bedroom while my husband is watching TV.  When I get to his stuff I gently throw it at him and usually cover his face.  It is a fun game we play.  I told him that I must really be an aggressive bully to throw underwear at my husband.  His reply was, what about me?

I must be a shameful enabler to let you do it.  It obviously doesn't take a lot to entertain us.

 Don't forget to check out my most popular print, "Reaching Out" on The Mindy Project.  So far, there have been a lot of shots of it on the 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 8th episodes.


Also, be sure to check out my canvas print specials on Fine Art America!

Art Prints
Art Prints
Art Prints

No comments:

Post a Comment