KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I love my scanner!


I mostly paint fairly large oil paintings(30"x40") but I have a wide size range. I especially like to paint 5"x7" oils so I can try different things without using an enormous amount of expensive oil paint or take so much time in the process. Small gems are a great way to explore and create wonderful paintings that I can scan directly into the computer for sites.

I am amazed at how accurate the scan is and huge prints can be made from these little paintings. How great to be able to get a perfectly accurate 40"x60" print on paper of canvas of a 5"x7" painting? I hope someone orders one soon from my site kendall-kessler.artistwebsites.com I have sold small and medium prints but no large ones yet. Maybe soon!
impressionism posters
impressionist pastels
green prints

No comments:

Post a Comment