KENDALL KESSLER'S OIL PAINTING DIARY

Friday, June 4, 2010

I Live to Paint and Line Dance


Be sure to check out one of my favorite Blue Ridge scenes on ebay today. Blue Ridge Cabin is ending today. I hope someone that truly appreciates this beautiful region will buy it. There is nothing like owning original artwork. When you buy original art you are getting an extension of a person's heart and soul. So much of what we buy comes from a machine. Invest in handmade items. You won't regret it. I own a number of pieces by local artists myself. I wish I had more room for more artwork and my own. I must sell.

I hope everyone will come out to Relay for Life tonight at Randolph Park in Pulaski, VA. I will be there with Cass Long's Line Dancers dancing away for this charitable event. We will be dancing at 7:00. Please join us! We will have some audience participation dances.
impressionist drawings
impressionist mixed media
impressionist canvas prints
impressionist prints
impressionist framed prints
impressionist greeting cards

No comments:

Post a Comment